Our EventsSee archive »
28 FebruaryInternational Online Conference (June 8, 2023)
22 August 2022International Online Conference (November 24, 2022)
17 May 2022International Online Conference "Corporate Governance: Theory and Practice": Accepted papers
International Online Conference (November 19-20, 2020)
Standing by our commitment to keep the safety of our participants and partners as our top priority – we have decided to continue an online format of the autumn’s conference. We are committed to providing a robust conference experience online that is accessible to all people, regardless of their concerns related to travelling and health.
Key details on the conference:
- Registration deadline: November 1, 2020.
- In order to meet the needs of different categories of scholars we offer an Attendance only fee that is only Euro 45 (for participants who will not submit their studies for presentation at the conference and will take part in the conference forum).
- Follow this link to pay online.
Top reasons to join us:
- Get into the right network. We bring together academics from a number of countries and give them the chance to socialise – with opportunities to increase their professional networks and strengthen their ties.
- Online conference offers a lot of benefits – namely, they are cost-effective, convenient, time-saving and easily accessible (moreover, you can access every session of the conference).
- Attending our conference will enhance your own development as well as create a new benchmark for others.
- Networking gives you a new perspective on things that are vital for your research.
Find out more about the conference here.