Our EventsSee archive »
28 October 2019Lisbon 2020 Corporate Governance conference: Editorial committee
International Conference in Leipzig, November 10, 2016
- Conference concept and key topics
- Key deadlines
- Publication opportunities
- Conference sponsors and organisers
- Conference organising committee
- Conference venue
- Scientific committee
- Key-note speakers
- Conference fee
- Call for papers in PDF
- Conference sponsor
- The list of accepted papers
- Conference dinner
Conference sponsors and organisers
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school in the German state of Saxony. Established in 1898, it is one of the world’s oldest business schools. The school is accredited internationally by AACSB and locally by ACQUIN. The school is authorized to award doctoral and postdoctoral degrees.
Some of the school’s rankings:
- #17 worldwide and #2 in category Management Salary in Europe in Global Masters in Management Ranking 2015 by Financial Times
- #6 for career progress worldwide in Executive MBA Ranking 2014 by Financial Times
- #32 in Europe and among the top 3 business schools in Germany in European Business School Rankings 2014 by Financial Times
- among the top MBA programs in the world among top 3 business schools in Germany in MBA Rankings 2015 by América Economía
- listed in the international ranking “Executive MBA” of The Economist in 2015
- ranked as most popular private business school in Germany by trendence Graduate Barometer "Business Edition" 2015.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management was declared one of the best masters in management programs in Germany by the Financial Times.
Publishing house Virtus Interpress has an expertise and global perspectives only in corporate governance. Virtus Interpress publishes four journals in corporate governance and regulation, and book series, acts as co-organizer of international conferences and seminars, and is a founder of International Center for Banking and Corporate Governance.
Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance was established by Virtus Interpress in 2014. It is aimed to unite thousands of experts who have expertise in general corporate governance. Therefore to unite the network around the idea to conduct research in general corporate governance, not just in corporate governance and regulation in banks and financial institutions the new center was established.