Our EventsSee archive »
28 October 2019Lisbon 2020 Corporate Governance conference: Editorial committee
International Conference in Naples (October 3-4, 2019): Final update
International Conference “NEW CHALLENGES IN CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: THEORY AND PRACTICE” will take place in Naples, Italy (October 3-4, 2019).
By August, 1 we have already received more than 40 submissions:
- Activist Investors: Implications for Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Governance Attributes and Segmental Reporting of Listed Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria.
- Executive authorities in Euroland during the financial crisis. A comparison between European Commission and National Governments.
- The Exercise of the Shareholders Voting Powers: In Whose Interest?
- Corporate Governance Mechanism in the Context of Portugal.
- Do Corporate Governance Ratings Change Investor Expectations? Evidence from Announcements by Institutional Shareholder Services.
- Collaborative Governance Against Corruption.
- Communication in Corporate Governance Behavioral and Distortion: A cognitive Approach to the Management of the Company.
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Disclosure: The Role of Religiosity at a Cross-Country Level.
- The Result of Cultural and Legislative Change: the new monistic model of UBI Banca.
- Relevance of Artificial Intelligence in Politics.
- Trends and Perspectives on Corporate Governance, Firm Performance and CEO Compensation: 1990-2017.
- Impact of Relationship Marketing Investments on Customers Loyalty, Analyzing The Role of Trust and Type of Management.
- The impact of ESG Scores on Cost of Equity and Firm’s Profitability.
- AI, Gentrification, and Jobs: Implications for Boards of Directors and Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Governance: How Fiscal and Industry Revolution in Italy can change the Labour Market?
- Independent Directors in Sweden and their Influence on Earnings Through Accounting and Cash Flow Management.
- Livelihoods Strategies of Satar/Santhal: A Resilience Perspective.
- The Relationship between Minority Directors and Earnings Management: An Empirical Analysis in the Italian Institutional Setting.
- Corporate Governance Impact on Bank Performance Evidence from Europe.
- New Trends and Challenges in Shareholder Activism: Theory and Practice.
- Contemporary Financial Reporting and Intangible Resources: Implications for Corporate Governance.
- Credit Risk Modeling with Jointly Spanned And Unspanned Interest Rate and Unspanned BEI Rate: A Macro-Finance Approach.
- Multi-family Cofounders and Firm Value.
- Application of Audi Alteram Partem Rule on Section 124 of The National Credit Act 34 of 2005: A Right to Set-Off Ousted in All Credit Agreements Regulated by the National Credit Act.
- Board Independence and Voluntary Financial Disclosure: The Moderating Role of Ownership Structure.
- Corporate Governance, Big Data, and Network Theory: Information and Risk-Return Sharing of Connected Stakeholders.
- Key Audit Matters: A Preliminary Survey on Relations with the Corporate Governance. An Analysis in the Italian Institutional Setting.
- The Impacts of Mifid II Product Governance Requirements On Financial Intermediaries and a Bblockchain Solution To Face POG Requirements.
- The "Studi Di Settore" a Tool Anti Tax-Evasion: An Empirical Analysis.
- The Relationship between Corporate Governance and Voluntary Disclosure on Key Financial Performance Indicators: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Listed Companies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Guiding Sustainable Innovation in the Fashion System: The Role of Standards.
- SPACs as an Instrument of Beneficial Change in Corporate Governance, Aimed at Company Growth. The Net Insurance Case: The First Italian Insurtech-Based Insurance Company.
- Corporate Governance in Family Firms: Towards a Model-Based on Degree of Institutionalization (DI), Structuring Change (SC) and Destructuring Change (RC).
- Ownership Structure, Firm Performance and Corruption. An Empirical Analysis of EU Countries.
- Ownership Structures and Corporate Performance: A Literature Review.
- Corporate Governance In Islamic Financial Institutions.
- What does the CEO Pay Ratio Capture? Evidence from Denmark.
- Smart Model-Based Governance: Taking Decision Making to the Next Level by Integrating Data Analytics with Systems Thinking and System Dynamics.
- How to Improve the Pension Fund Engagement: A Research Proposal for Italian Pension Funds.
- From Information Transfer to Knowledge Sharing in Corporate Governance: The Challenging Role of Blockchain Technology.
- The Link between Say-On-Pay Vote and Share Performance.
- Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Systemic Risk. Some Research Perspectives.
- The Role of Technology for Building Resilience Thinking in Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance and Firm Efficiency: the Role of Board Composition.
- Professional Negligence: Why Auditors will Continue to Pay?
- The Influence of China’s Intellectual Property Policies since its Accession to WTO on the Foreign-Owned Pharmaceutical RD.
- Peculiarities of Compliance Management in Family Firms – Evidence from Germany.
- Zero-Leverage in European Firms: The Role of Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Phenomenon.
The authors of the papers represent USA, UK, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, France, Germany, South Africa etc.