Our EventsSee archive »
14 December 2018Regulatory compliance for cryptocurrency businesses
International Conference in Wrocław (May 23-24, 2019)
Conference concept and key topics
International conference “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TAX SYSTEMS”, Wrocław, Poland; May 23-24, 2019
The conference is devoted to highlighting recent research findings on several key directions: corporate governance, financial reporting and taxation. Works that consider two or more of the mentioned issues are particularly welcome as one of the aims of the conference is to gather researchers who study two or more of the mentioned issues in relationship with each other. Thus the conference will highlight major issues in relationship between corporate and governmental sectors. How tax regulation influence corporate behavior, is financial reporting related to corporate welfare, what state regulators can do in order to enhance corporate governance and optimize tax collection, how companies deal with reporting and taxation and many more. Thus researchers who study governmental and corporate activity related to governance, taxation and reporting are particularly welcome to submit their research for the conference to be held in one of historical jewels of old Europe – Wrocław.
The key topics will include:
- Financial reporting and ownership structure
- Financial reporting and the structure of board of directors
- Transparency and minority shareholders’ protection
- Transparency and tax efficiency of companies
- Tax reporting and financial reporting
- Tax and financial accounting
- Tax strategy and tax base valuation
- Corporate governance
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Disclosure and transparency issues
- International and local financial reporting standards
- Financial reporting regulation
- International taxation
- Offshore zones and corporate governance
We invite the submission of theoretical and empirical studies that advance the understanding of the areas mentioned above.
Please submit the extended abstract of the paper (≈200 words) or the full paper (up to 5000 words), including the title and affiliation.